LITIGATION SUPPORT: With a comprehensive knowledge of the state and federal court systems, local municipal offices, state and federal agencies, as well as an extensive knowledge of the insurance claims industry, we provide Freelance Paralegal services to attorneys, paralegals, insurance companies and private businesses. We have the experience to conduct tasks on many types of cases to include: Personal Injury and Traffic Accident Forensics, Employment Accidents, Product Liability, financial and equity matters, Professional Malpractice and Negligence, Civil and Criminal Litigation, etc. Augmenting your existing staff, virtually or on-site, we will custom design your assignment needs and reports to fit your specific handling requirements. From client interviews, legal research, document research & retrieval, and other initial investigative work, to discovery, witness management, expert selection, trial preparation, and trial assistance, there is no part of the litigation process in which we do not bring extensive experience. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whatever your litigation needs may be, we are available to augment litigation support teams. We are available to:
- Interviews – No matter what time of day, we are available to interview clients, witnesses, medical personnel and experts, etc. We can obtain all the detailed facts about the case, as your eyes and ears in the field. If you need any documentation signed as well, we would be happy to get it signed and delivered back to you.
- Document Research & Retrieval – Records research of government agencies virtually or on-site, such as local, state, and federal courts, police departments, or tax recorder’s offices – to conduct property title forensics, and/or obtain copies of file documents.
- Legal Research – With legal precedent changing every single day, keeping up with the changes is a time-consuming task. We will research all of the current and relevant cases, prior case precedents, legal models, legal codes, documents, articles, and facts on a point of law.
- General Litigation Support
– Request, analyze and organize medical records and bills
– Maintain records relative to contact with client witnesses, employer, state agencies, insurance carriers/adjusters and health care providers
– Discovery, witness management, evidence collection, expert selection, trial preparation, filing pleadings with court clerks, etc
– Preparing and filing legal documents, such as affidavits, appeals, contracts, briefs, wills, etc.
– Assistance at trial, as required