BACKGROUND CHECKS: We can search several public records databases for a specific name. It’s a confidential way to find people so you can reconnect or just get more info on a person. Name Search reports can include property records, criminal & civil court records, bankruptcy, and more. We also include a social network and general internet search with each report.
- Locate Check: $10.95 – Age/Date of Birth, Aliases, Address History, Phone numbers, Property records, and Business records.
- Criminal Check: $15.95 – Age/Date of Birth, Aliases, Address History, Phone numbers, Criminal and Sex Offender History
- Standard Background Check: $29.95 – Age/Date of Birth, Address History, Phone numbers, Property records, Motor Vehicle records, Business records, Criminal & Civil Court records, Bankruptcies, Relatives, and more.
- Expanded Background Check: $39.95 – All of the above information, plus we also include a social network and general internet search with each report.
Delivery within 48 hours or its free!
DUE DILIGENCE INVESTIGATIONS: $175 – Due Diligence services assist corporate compliance and general counsel efforts by providing timely and accurate business intelligence. Some other commercial due diligence companies merely compile public data. We take the extra step, by providing in-depth analysis of that information which can serve as an accurate, timely, and actionable risk management tool. Our Due Diligence Services and Solutions are tailored to fit your needs and requirements. Targeted areas for analysis include, but not limiited to:
- Competitor Intelligence
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&A)
- Third Party Supplier & Vendor Vetting
- Charitable donations
- Ownership interests
- Identify red flags
- State-owned companies
- Boards of Directors
- Litigation Support
- Sanctions & debarred parties
- Politically exposed persons
- Licensing & certification
RECORDS RESEARCH & RETRIEVAL: Many public government and court records are not digitized, which means the only way to obtain these records is by going to the actual courthouses. We provide Public Information research at government agencies on-site, such as local, federal, and state courts, police departments, or tax recorder’s offices. We can obtain copies of specific reports or legal documents, or we can conduct a general name search. Research will be conducted to locate where your needed document or information is held, and travel to the necessary location. Documents we can research and retrieve include, but not limited to:
- Criminal Records: Felonies, misdemeanors, sexual offenses, some traffic violations, offense data, etc.
- Civil & Small Claims Records: Lawsuits, liens and judgments, child custody, divorce, civil rights violations, etc.
- Supreme & Appellate Court case records- Business & Professional Licensing
- Probate Court Estate Filings
- Town Tax Recorder records
- Property Title records
- Marriage Certificates
- Bankruptcy records
- Housing Records